DSLR Sensor Cleaning


I cleaned my camera's sensor

I recommend not cleaning your camera sensor by yourself unless you already know the consequences of what would happen if you damaged your sensor.

When I found out that my camera's sensor was dusty and had growth on it, my heart just sank. Then I started researching on how can I clean my camera's sensor.

A lot of people say that the camera's sensor is very delicate and any damage to it will render your camera useless.

Then I found out from a website that the most used method is by swabbing the sensor with Eclipse and a Sensor Swab. I'm sorry, I can't remember the website.


Here's how my camera's sensor looks like before I cleaned it. You can clearly see the moldy growth and the dusts.



And here it is after cleaning it.

Comments

  1. hi. i'd like to ask where you bought your sensor swab and eclipse? thanx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought mine from Ebay for around $20, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment