Trip to Manila





Back in July, I took a trip to Manila.

I dropped my mom and girlfriend at the airport early in the morning, because my mom was to undergo surgery in Manila.

When I got home, all I wanted was to sleep. I couldn't have slept an hour and then the phone starts ringing. My mom was on the other end telling me she forgot something and that I'd have to get on the next flight out to Manila.


I left on the 10:30AM flight, I think.

When I got there, turns out that I wasn't needed, because there was some conflict of miscommunication with my mom's insurance agency and the hospital.



We headed over to the Mall of Asia.






The first thing we did was eat at Subway.



While my mom was trying to book us a ticket back to Iloilo on the next day, I saw this cat meowing at the stairs.



Poor cat :(



I headed on over to the GUNPLA section at Toy Kingdom. Took some shots, it's a lot less than when I first visited back in 2006.











We spent the whole day there and left for the airport around 6PM.











We stayed there for the whole night, and it's an experience that I don't want to relive again.


Comments