Simple Homemade Korean Noodles

There's this one brand of noodles I really like. It's a Korean brand and it tastes really good! Kinda spicy and very delicious. Sort of expensive than the other noodles.


Anyways I kinda found a way to make the same tasting noodles.

These noodles cost around 50 pesos, I think.
Ingredients:
1 Quickchow Instant Beef Mami
1 1/2 Cup Water
1 Tblsp Korean Chili Powder
Seaweed cut into small squares

Directions:
Cook the noodles as you would normally do. Lots of seaweed should be used since the seaweed and the Korean chili powder give it that distinct taste.



Below are the ingredients needed to make noodles similar to that above.

These noodles cost around 6 pesos

This Korean Chili Powder costs around 100 pesos and can be found in Iloilo Supermart here in Iloilo.

Seaweed. I got this from the imported products section in SM City Supermarket. I forgot how much they cost.

Comments