Update on my Broken Display

Last Sunday, I had my laptop checked at TOPSTON in Mary Mart Mall. I texted them beforehand if they had a replacement display for my laptop and they told me yes. They did in fact have a replacement for my laptop but the PIN connectors were different from the one my laptop uses. They had "small" and "large" and mine was a "medium". I don't know if the number of PINs needed had to do anything with it but I know mine needs a 40-PIN connector.

They told me that they'll order the display and to come back on Friday. So Friday was yesterday, sent a text message if they have the display. They replied back that it's currently being delivered via DHL. I'm hoping that it comes before I leave for Guam on July 4.

My laptop has turned to the worse because I've lost a little bit more than half of the display. So I'm writing this using only half of my screen, while the other half are dead pixels.

Picture taken with iPod Touch 4 and filtered with Instragram for dramatic effect.



Comments