Globe Prepaid Roaming No Service Fix

Before boarding the plane to Guam, I activated my roaming service via *143#.

When I arrived in Guam, I turned my phone on and saw that I didn't have service. I thought that my phone couldn't find a good signal or that it's finding a local network to register. As time went by, "No Service" became "Emergency Calls Only" and it stayed that way for most of the day.

I mentioned this to a friend and she told me to mention my problem with @talk2GLOBE over on Twitter and that they could help me.



So I did and just after a few minutes of them asking for my mobile phone number, they sent me a message to restart my phone and manually select a network. After that, I finally had service!

So if you plan to leave the Philippines and your service provider is Globe and you've activated roaming services but do not have service, just send a message to @talk2GLOBE on Twitter and they'll fix it up for you.

Comments

  1. Nice posting, thanks for sharing with us. Your blog is great and helped me feel better knowing about the International Roaming Prepaid,online recharge . Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just got out of hospital and when I checked my Globe roaming, no service! Can someone pls re-activate it? My number is 09279389749 and the partner roaming is Optus. My other Smart roaming is working fine, but my family in PI uses this Globe number. Hope someone can re-activate it. I've only been away 2 days! Surely they're not gonna turn my service off for this?? Thanks anyone who can help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and that is pre-paid account. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment