A Day In Manila (2)

In one of my previous post, I said that I was in Manila twice in the month of August.
This post is about my second time going there.
My girlfriend and I had an afternoon flight Iloilo to Manila via Cebu Pacific.





We landed in NAIA Terminal 3. We were both hungry and we decided to go eat at Burger King, since there isn't in Iloilo. Before heading there, I needed to use the restroom. I did my business and thought it weird that someone in the stall kept flushing the toilet and banged the wall. I hurried up and left.





The traffic was heavy from the airport to Roxas Boulevard.



Dinner at Tempura. Miso soup.



Lunch, the following day, at Pepper Lunch at Robinsons Manila.





The food comes in this hot plate still sizzling. I stirred the beef to cook it. They also gave a small cup of what seemed like teriyaki sauce. I thought it was dipping sauce, but it was supposed to be mixed with the beef.



The elevator at Robinsons Manila.

After Robinsons Manila, we headed to over to the Mall of Asia.



The Gundam kits at Toy Kingdom in the Mall of Asia.







Robot Spirits





Mario Kart toys.





Shirts at UNIQLO





Blended fruit juices at Juice Avenue.





Blue screen of death (BSOD) at the arcade.



After the Mall of Asia, we headed to NAIA Terminal 3 to catch our flight back to Iloilo.



Comments