Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age


WOW! It's been a long time since my last post.

Went to GameStop yesterday and I was surprised to see that their Demo PS4 on display was usable again. For the longest time, it had a sign saying "Do Not Touch. PS4 is updating".

I saw that it had a demo for Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age. I tried out maybe 30 seconds before returning the Home Menu. It's been years since I last the game on the PS2. I have forgotten the controls and tried to go into battle. When I eventually found monsters, it seems that the characters, Basch, Penelo, and Vaan were way too strong. They just one hit the monsters. Also the game seemed to run at 2x speed and I don't know why.

Before leaving the Demo PS4, took a picture of the display.

When I got home, I checked the Playstation Store if the demo was available for download, but it wasn't.

Comments