M.Y. San Happy Time Assortment


Man! I haven't really posted anything on my blog for the longest time. I've just been very busy with work and other stuff.

It's hard to balance work, fun, and responsibilities.

I'll try to post to this blog even it means small things like this post. And I'll try to write more about my posts. I mean I have lots I want to talk about and I feel I can do that with this blog. Hopefully I don't get very lazy and not post at all.

I remember when I was a kid that these assorted biscuits came in a metal can. A much taller metal can. Now it comes in a plastic bucket and in a smaller size.

My brother and I would always go for the vanilla wafer, because it tasted so delicious. Our least favorite was that big square cracker in the middle. It tasted sick. Haha.

Comments