RZ-013 Buster Tortoise on sale at ToyTown







Last week while at Glorietta in Makati, Manila. Jen and I came upon ToyTown. Lots of toys! At cheap prices too! Sadly there weren't any Gundam kits inside, maybe they got blown away from the blast a few years ago (Look up Glorietta Blast), just those Gashapon random-figures-in-boxes type of toys.

While making our way to the exit, Jen pointed out to some model kits, turns out be Zoids kits. Kotobukiya HMM kits to be exact. The kit was also on sale, it was if you don't know, the Blaster Tortoise, marked down to the price of P1,500. I must say that's great find, nearly close the US dollar equivalent, without the shipping fees.

EDIT:
I did not buy the kit, thinking I might find something better at another place. I think there were 2 kits left.

Images from:
hmm rz-013 buster tortoise - box art
RZ-013 Buster Tortoise (Plastic model)

Comments