2018 Off to Guimaras

For this post, we travelled to Guimaras to relax. To be on the beach and swim and enjoy the scenes over there. Though I don't have that much pictures of Guimaras. But please do enjoy my pictures.


We stopped by at Robinsons Place to eat lunch before heading off to Guimaras


Looks like they're sold out


Making our way to the pumpboat





Touch down Guimaras. It's an ad for the Manggahan Festival 2018


That's probably a fishing boat


The smallest plaza in Guimaras


Just see how small it is


Whenever there's a fiesta, they bust out the speakers and stack them up


Trappist. It's run by monks


This is the resort where we stayed


And this is the beach. The fish net buoys separate the resort next door and also from going to the deep end


A ship made of wood


Mango jam. Haven't tried it.


Dried mango


And more mango


Another miniature wooden sailboat


I think this was a cheeseburger


Flavored beer. It also has less alcohol content.


Sunrise


Coffee before breakfast


Windmill souvenirs


The ride back to the wharf


I bought this and brought it back with me to Guam. I never got to try it.


Guimaras is best known for their mangoes


More mangoes


Waiting for the pumpboat ride back to Iloilo


It's a small boat for the coast guard I think


First thing we did was head to Robinsons Place


Vendors from different municipalities of Iloilo selling their unique products


I really like the aesthetics of this shoe


The wall at Lechon Haus in SM City Iloilo


And this is the fountain outside of SM City Iloilo

Comments