2018 Philippine Vacation

I still have a lot more pictures from 2018. This time around it's from my vacation to the Philippines.

Leon Market


Jaro Cathedral





It's a Nokia Android phone


This was my first time to ever see a notched phone


Stuffed toy at MINISO


Chowking! I've missed this so much.


Hori controllers for the PS4. I have the blue one since that's the only available color for the US market.


Slime controller for the PS4


The exchange rate at the time.


We Bare Bears


Jollibee


Minced garlic and onions


Cooking with charcoal


Milkfish


Shrimp


Some kind of fish XD


Cooked fish


S&R. Which is kinda like Costco. We signed up for a membership.


The food they serve is really good


Suzuki Celerio. I just love hatchback cars.


On our way to Leon


Leon cemetery





This dog.
















This will be the end for now. I still have a lot more pictures.

Comments