2018


I have not updated for the longest time. More than 2 years to be exact. But I'm still here, very busy with life. Busy with work. Tired most of the time, and lazy to do anything.

I'm also going to try and redesign the blog. Change colors and maybe add a few bits, but don't expect a lot of change. Or maybe do expect, haha. I've forgotten how I format my posts. I guess I'll just start out fresh.

Anyways... As the title suggests... I'm going to post some pictures I've taken in 2018. I'll try to add some captions to them. I don't think I can fit everything in one post, so I don't know how many posts I'm going to make.

At the end of 2017, I got myself a Google Pixel 2 XL. Someone from Craigslist was selling the phone and I immediately bought it. My Google Nexus 6P died on me while I was in vacation in the Philippines earlier in the year. So most of the pictures here were taken by the Google Pixel 2 XL.

Intersection in Tumon


The view from one of the doors leading to the rooftop at my work


Pre-owned Nintendo Switch at GameStop


Pre-owned Xbox One S


Vegemite. Never really tried it


It's hard to see in this picture but there's an F-117 Nighthawk there


Trying to photograph the moon


I had a bag like this way back in 1997


Funko Pop at Toys R Us


Elantra GT at CarsPlus


One of the skylights at Agana Shopping Center


Bougainvillea flowers


Keychain given to me at work


I really love Cherry Pepsi


Sunset at Tumon


The intersection at Tumon again


and again


It's a dongle that lets you play any controller on any console


Nostalgia feels coming from this bag


Lots of dogs in my neighborhood


Takoyaki at Chamorro Village


I have never tried this drink before


Pre-owned Nintendo DSs at GameStop


Pre-owned white PS4 Pro


I never got to finish this game on PS2


Mystery gift for Pokemon Sun and Moon


Dang!


My keyboard and PS4 controller


This pen at work
Flavored macadamia nuts


Shrimp flavored fried rice mix


Somewhere in Tumon


That's across the street


Looks like an Xbox One S


Fokai shop


Korean performers at work


The view from University of Guam


Turret?


Funko Pop Red X. Looks so cool. I should have bought it.


I had these really cool headphones that I wanted to convert to detachable cords but never really got to doing it. So I threw them away.


View from work


Trying out Remote Play on my PS Vita


Cold Stone ice cream


Carousel at Micronesia Mall


It's a raptor! It's missing teeth and its talons


Tonkotsu ramen at Fuji Ichiban


Yakisoba


SH Figuarts Kid Goku


Those stop signs are so close to each other


Dissidia NT Cup Noodles


Overwatch Funko Pop ad


Black cat


100 watt light bulb. This was in a secret bathroom at work


Car wreck


Nissan Skyline R32


Skyline R32 closer look


It's a body wash with charcoal


Firetruck in my neighborhood


Huntsman spider at work


Check out this BBQ grill


Road construction near my street


McDonald's menu


This is for now. I'll make another post with the rest of my pictures from 2018.

Comments