My Black Friday Haul

 


Kind of a late post considering it's almost the middle of December. ðŸĪŠðŸ˜“.

I decided to do some Black Friday shopping this year. 😁


After I got off work I headed straight for the mall. First, I checked Geek Out. I wanted to see their new Gundam kits in stock. I was thinking of getting either the RG Wing Zero EW or the RG Astray Red Frame. Then I saw the HG Plutone. They had a lot in stock. It was almost double the price of the RG Gundam kits, but I just got to have it.


My initial plan was to go to GameStop and get a new controller.


Oh yeah! One thing about me. I love videogame controllers. I am in search of controllers that just feels perfect in my hands. I'll probably make a post about my love of controllers in the future.


I got a PowerA controller for the Nintendo Switch, for Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity. I don't want to mash the buttons on my Nintendo Switch Pro controller.

I got Persona 5 Royal and Nioh 2 since they were on sale and seemed like a great bargain. I haven't even beaten the original Persona 5, same with the first Nioh.

Comments