Cyberpunk 2077

 


So I bought this game. I have been putting many hours into it. I just love doing the side quests and driving around. I can't explain it, but it's just a great game for me for just passing the time, or like to relax, especially on my day off from work. I also really like the aesthetics of the cars too.

Oh yeah. I'm playing this on my PS4 Pro.

I started playing this game on version 1.05, soon after, version 1.06 came out. I think framerate was fixed and other improvements. And just a few days ago, version 1.1 came out and has fixed the game more. I even noticed loading screens are a bit shorter this time.

The default settings for the controller feels off. It doesn't feel as fluid like Titanfall 2 or Apex Legends. So I had to look around for controller settings that feel the best for me.

Comments