Philippines Trip 2024

 Just wanted to share some pictures from my second trip to the Philippines in 2024.

Manila International Airport Terminal 1 right after landing.

Had a caramel macchiato while waiting for my next flight.




Spent a couple of nights at Zuri Hotel.

I just had to try this.

It's really good!

I was amazed at the value of this meal! About $3.21.


University of San Agustin.

It's been a long time since I sat in a desk like this.


That's where I grew up.

Hard to believe that this is now 20 pesos.

See the bird?

Netong's Batchoy


Burger King had a promo

My favorite place to visit, Datablitz.

New Joycons for the Nintendo Switch. Hori Splitpad Compact.

Festive Mall. I never got the chance to visit this place.

This mug at Starbucks.

At KFC. Never got to try these.





I wonder how it is inside?


Finally got to try these burgers.

The yellow burger has 2 types of cheese, mozzarella and cheddar?, and bacon. The red burger is more like a Whopper but without ketchup, and has jalapenos and a sauce similar to that of Taco Bell's mild sauce.




Another mug at Starbucks.

It's a passport cover.

Mountain Dew in a plastic bag.



Tried my luck with these scratch-offs. I won 20 pesos!

Stickers from a local clothing store.

Ted's Batchoy. So good!


Assumption. This is where I went to elementary school.


The roundabout at the Capitol building. This roundabout was turned to meme a few years ago.


The neighbor's dog.

Travelling to Leon.



Leon Church




This dog has decided to adopt us has been staying at the house.

Checking in for my return flight.





Coffee!


My view for 2 hours while waiting for my flight.

The walk to the predeparture area.


More coffee!

Time to board.



Took this picture of the wing.


Comments